01 November 2011

Pinovember!

Pinterest is amazing and slightly/severely addicting
(depending on the day). 

but I don't just want to hoard ideas.
I would actually like to accomplish some of these pinspirations.

so in a feeble attempt to get back on track blogwise,
I have created this self-imposed, month-long holiday.

every day for this entire month,
I have to either attempt one of the pins i have already pinned

or

make something original that is pinworthy and pin it.

{ 01 November ]

I, by the skin of my teeth, made it through day 1. 
and only because it was not a difficult one.

I love the idea of a Thanksgiving Tree...
teaching my littles to actually reflect
on what they are grateful for.

I already had a bare tree...
and if that makes me a big, fat, hairy cheater,
so be it. 


I die cut a gazillion leaves
(each girl has her own color)
she must fill out, one a day
and attach to the bare branches.

as you can see,
we are already varying in what touches their hearts. 
ha ha

edie's "i'll know" (i don't know)
is verbatim,
so i'm hoping she catches on
and actually comes up with something
as we move along this month. 

here's hoping to have a nice, lush tree
by Thanksgiving Day


that is full of what saturates the hearts of these little darlings.

1 comment: