06 November 2010

help!

okay,
so there is this underlying condition
that happens when you're expecting,
and all moms know what i'm talking about...  

it's ugly.

it's called pregnancy brain.

i'm not sure if doctors will actually 
acknowledge this disorder,
but i know beyond a shadow of a doubt
that it's legit.  

you get just plain dumb.

walk into a room and don't know why.
put milk in the cereal cupboard, etc.

i have a severe case and need your help!



this empty frame has been sitting vacant
in my big girls' room
waiting for a quote about sisters 
(or little girls in general),
and i can't find one that i adore.  





any creativity i may have ever possessed has vanished
and i really don't want to stare at the wall 
behind the frame until it decides to return..

which is where YOU come in.
find me a darling quote, phrase, whatever,
and the winner will be justly compensated.

a giveaway of some sort...
personalized stationery.. something.
we'll work out those details later.

thank you in advance for your help!

sincerely,
"a few screws short" douglass

5 comments:

  1. How about, I take the stress off of your heads by just taking the frame away for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is I have been searching for days for a quote and there are really really dumb ones out there... seriously! I will get back to you when I find a good one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm, i might have a couple places to look for something megan douglass worthy! can i get a coffee date in exchange? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A suggestion....

    Sisters
    individually unique
    together complete

    ReplyDelete
  5. One more....

    "God breathes and the beauty of nature is revealed, You are His most beautiful creation & I am left breathless." S. Brown

    ReplyDelete