oh my goodness. her hair is too cute! the boots send me over the edge. love it! :)
Curls!? She's got curls?! She's going to make the perfect Senator's wife!
I just love puddle jumping with my little princess too. What precious pictures. I've never checked out your blog before, but this picture drew me to it. :) My daughter and I get curly hair in this weather.My Mom always called them my baby curls.
and the pink hair bow to top it off! love it.
oh my goodness. her hair is too cute! the boots send me over the edge. love it! :)
ReplyDeleteCurls!? She's got curls?! She's going to make the perfect Senator's wife!
ReplyDeleteI just love puddle jumping with my little princess too. What precious pictures. I've never checked out your blog before, but this picture drew me to it. :) My daughter and I get curly hair in this weather.My Mom always called them my baby curls.
ReplyDeleteand the pink hair bow to top it off! love it.
ReplyDelete