23 September 2010

and then there were.. gulp... four.

so the reason for the 2-month hiatus
from blogville is ...



yup, we found out we are unexpectedly expecting.  ;)

and since the initial shock has finally worn off
(you know, a whole 2 months later),
i am ready to talk about it.  :)  

we went camping
with our littles over 4th of July weekend.
while we had a lot of fun, 
we realized that three was a good number
for us to handle.  

God laughed. 

The very next day I started getting sick.  

I was sick for 3 weeks before I would take a test.
I knew that feeling very well.  
I've been sick with every pregnancy,
but I figured as long as I didn't see those double lines,
I couldn't be pregnant.  

Saw them.  :)  

I'm not gonna lie.
It took us a little while to get excited.

But one ultrasound later
and hearing the heartbeat by Doppler,
we can't wait to meet this little one.  

After all, we're pretty smitten with the three
we've already been blessed with
so what's one more to this brood and 
if she (i'm mentally preparing geoff for a fourth girl... 
too early to know the actual sex quite yet)
is as wonderful as her sisters, 
we'll be extremely happy,
and our life will be full.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! Even though it's unexpected, God knows what he's doing! :)

    (Derek's Mom from soccer last year)

    ReplyDelete